Welcome to Ski's Shrimp Run 2018.
July 20, 21, 22
Registration for Camping and Party activities is now closed
The public Friday and Saturday rides are still open and free to everyone. No registration required.
Friday July 20th
:5TH annual Mystery Ride! A beautiful scenic 49cc friendly ride around Mid-coast Maine!
- 6:00 pm: Meet at the Sea Dog Brewery.
- 6:30 pm: Ride leaves for scenic 49cc friendly ride around Mid-Coast Maine.
- 7:00 pm: Arrive at mystery destination. Dinner will be served at the cost of $11 per person.
Saturday July 21st
- 9:00 am: Meet and greet at the Seadog Brewing in Topsham. Blueberries will be open serving breakfast if you so choose.
- 10:45 am: "Dovinsky" begins the ride's safety talk.
- 10:45 am: The first group is for 50cc scooters, mopeds, or anyone wishing for a slower pace       (35mph)departs. This group departs immediately following the safety talk.
- 11:00 am: Larger cc ride departs. Our destination this year is the Yarmouth Clam festival. Stroll the crafts, grab something to eat, or risk it all on carnival rides.
- 2:30 pm Depart from the Clam Festival for those who are REGISTERED for the full event, ride to Thomas Point Beach Campground. All others may leave at their leisure.
The following is for those registered for the full event Wristband Required
- 4:30 pm: Gymkhana style event
- 6:30 pm Complimentary, authentic BBQ Dinner will be served.
- 7:00-10 pm Beverages, Bon Fire and DJ
- 7:30 pm Ice Cream truck rolls through
- 10:30 pm Movie "Scooter Mondo Mania"
Sunday July 22nd
- 8:30-10am Wristband Required"Breakfast with The Filtrantis!"
- 11:00am depart for Portland
- 12:00pm ride to South Portland to light houses and visit a brewery or two.
© Ski's Shrimp Run 2018